Discussions, presentation, and webinars regarding HIPAA regulations are usually addressed from the perspective of what the regulations entail, the necessity of compliance with the regulations, and the consequences of willful neglect or non-compliance.
Areas Covered in the Session:
· Position Goals
· Position Requirements (education, experience, skill sets, etc.)
· Position Responsibilities
· Stay Abreast of Regulations
· Initiate compliance with HIPAA (according to regulations)
· Ensure continuous progress toward full compliance
· Develop appropriate security/privacy policies & procedures.