1. To elucidate an issue that is becoming ever more important as global economies become intertwined.
2. To learn more of the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding wide range of contemporary issues in social sciences, economics and business management.
3. To meet, mingle and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
4. To expand opportunities for sharing knowledge between developed economies and emerging economies
5. To foster and nurture the economic development of all nations
6. To encourage cultural exchange and develop amity among countries
SSERS conferences currently presents two type of awards.
1. Best paper Award which is offered due to the quality, significance and research originality.
2. Best Presentation Award which is offered for outstanding and marvelous presentations.
SSERS places great emphasis on the quality of the articles it accepts for the oral/poster presentation at the conferences and publishes in the conference proceedings; and therefore, a full double - blind reviewing process is used.
We invite scholars, researchers, practitioners and students proposals to submit papers for paper presentations, interactive sessions, virtual talks or colloquial addressing one of the following tracks:
Social and Community Studies
Civic and Political Studies
Cultural & Global Studies
Educational and Communication Studies
Economics, Finance & Accounting
Business and Management Studies
To Submit a Paper:
Authors must submit papers electronically through the conference system by using online submission form or you can submit via email attachment at email@example.com.
Who should Attend?
1. Faculty members or leaders who wish to develop or enhance programs of study into business and management,
2. Academics and policy makers seeking to gain a broader insight into the issue of international trade,
3. Academics wishing to elucidate their own academic papers and benefit from subsequent discussions into issued raised,
4. Faculty members who wish to forge fresh contacts in their field of study,
5. Managing Directors, Executive Directors, Chairpersons, Directors of Finance, Senior/Managing Partners, HR Directors, Marketing Heads, Company Secretaries,
6. Officials of donor agencies
7. Non-Governmental Organizations Representatives
8. Education and training professionals,
9. Legislators and various law professionals.
10. Scientists, Engineers, IT Professionals & Environmentalists both from corporate and academic fields,