The Secretariat is delighted to announce the organization of FairGaze Model United Nations (National level). The event is organized by FairGaze in collaboration with United Nations Information Centre for India & Bhutan. Model United Nations (MUN) conferences are popular and well-researched simulations of the United Nations system. Participants of MUN (referred to as delegates) assume the role of diplomats representing various countries and deliberate upon some of the most pressing international challenges. The deliberations are conducted by the procedures and protocols followed by the United Nations. MUN conferences are particularly effective at imparting skills such as public speaking, communication, topic research, negotiation, and networking.
The FairGaze Model United Nations conference at the National level is scheduled for 23rd July 2022. Hundreds of delegates nationwide are expected to participate as delegates and the event promises to be better than ever before.
The Criteria to participate in National FairGaze MUN:
- A student must have participated in at least two school-level Model United Nations OR one FairGaze Model United Nations OR in UNIC approved Model United Nations. (certificate/s need to be submitted while registering for National FairGaze Model United Nations)
- The winners (Best Delegate, High Commendation, and Special Mention) of any Model United Nations (besides FairGaze MUN) are eligible to participate.
- The Best Delegates/Winners of each regional FairGaze Model United Nations will get free participation.
- The top 10 delegates (other than winners) of each regional FairGaze Model United Nations are eligible to participate at 50% discounted fees.
- The delegates who participated in FairGaze regional MUNs (other than the winners and top 10 delegates) are eligible to participate at 40% discounted fees.