Course Description: Organizations, are now grappling with how to restructure work, the workplace, and the effective delivery of programs and services as the COVID situation continues to evolve. For some the challenge will be to return to onsite work after almost a year at home. For others, the best solution may be to continue working from home with perhaps occasional days onsite.
· Understand the challenges you will face in the “new normal”
· Be prepared to work with staff, customers, clients, and constituents differently
· Create and execute a new mission-based plan to address sort- and long-term change and challenges
· Maintain flexibility, innovation, adaptability, and safety
· What challenges do we anticipate when we return?
· What have our customers, clients or constituents experienced?